Prior to forming Charge Thoo & Co in May 2007, Jeff spent the previous ten years working for accounting firms ranging in size from sole practitioners to his last role as a manager at a mid tier, national firm of accountants. His roles have involved working in business and taxation services, specifically compliance, planning and financial accounting. He has greatly valued the broad exposure he has gained through his roles, in working with clients ranging from individual returns, to small, family start ups, right through to ASX publicly listed companies.
Jeff greatly values the relationships that he builds with his clients. He likes to first gain an understanding of his clients personal and business objectives and then provides those services that will assist in achieving those goals. He encourages an environment of trust which is built upon open communication and respect.
Jeff enjoys playing soccer, squash, tennis, golf, snow skiing and spending time with his young family.
- Associate Member – The Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Fellow Member – The Taxation Institute of Australia
- Registered Tax Agent
- Bachelor of Business Accounting
Areas of specialisation
- Taxation and Financial Reporting Compliance
- Taxation Planning and Structuring
- Budgeting and Management Reporting Reviews
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
Most industries including retail, medical practitioners, chemists, professional service firms, wine wholesalers, property and construction.